1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer, smartphone, or other device when you visit websites on the internet. They are used to make websites work, provide information to the owner of the site, or make your browsing experience more efficient.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
4. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you prefer, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, consult the help menu in your internet browser.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of our services and may make certain features of our website unavailable to you.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through the contact information provided on our website.